Home About Life Store Styling

Tuesday 18 October 2011

going green

This morning I tried my first ever 'green' smoothie. I wasn't expecting it to be nearly as tasty and filling as it was! See, we are off to Bali again in a couple of weeks and the thought of donning a bikini has got me a little nervous. So mini-health kick begins now! Yeah, I know, I've left it a little late. But better late than never.
Heres the recipe:
  • 1 banana
  • 4 strawberries
  • half a mango
  • 2 handfuls of baby spinach
  • 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
Zap it in the blender, and voila! I thought it would be wierd with no milk, but it was yummo! Harls even liked it too. Might have to make it a regular thing, as I am a little worried lately that he is not eating enough fruit and vegies.


No comments:

Post a Comment