Home About Life Store Styling

Tuesday 13 March 2012

point + shoot: 24 weeks


A quick (and late.. again) point + shoot this week.. this is me on the weekend, ready to head around to my bestie's place for a good ol' girlie evening in.. which ended in a 1am bedtime for me which I am so not used to anymore! Felt like I'd been up drinking all night when I woke up the next day. Anyway, this is my 24 week bump, coming along quite nicely!
 
The bump and I are flying all the way to Paris tomorrow to visit a very special friend who is lucky enough to be living in my favourite city of all time for a couple of years. Crazy! I'm so SO excited! Having a little trouble packing winter gear. Not looking forward to the long flight. But it will be worth it, for sure!
 
Playing along with Sunny + Scout.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment