Home About Life Store Styling

Monday 19 September 2011

new blog, new me

Hello! This is my very first blog post for Harley and Soo, and I'm just a tad excited!

To read my story, check out about me.

It was my 27th birthday on the weekend. And what a busy, fun-filled weekend it was! Something major happened. I cut my hair!!! I have always had really really long thick blonde hair, friends call it my 'mane'.. at Vans for my birthday breakie with the girls on Saturday morning, before my scheduled hair appointment, my friends convinced me that I needed a change, and that I should get the chop. I don't think they believed me when I finally came round.


My hairdresser of 8 years was shocked at my request, to say the least. But he happily obliged. He started by cutting my pony off, which was slightly frightening, but kind of empowering at the same time.

So here it is...

I went out Saturday night to a friend's 30th feeling really great about my new 'do', and received lots of positive feedback! So far, I'm loving it. I washed it this morning and it felt so strange. Its out of my way, its easy to brush, and oh my, I feel like I've lost at least 2kg! I needed a change, and it feels so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment