Home About Life Store Styling

Sunday 27 May 2012

hankey blankeys make me happy


I received my order of Hankey Blankeys from Made by Mosey last week. I also found out that Madeleine will no longer be doing these beautiful blankeys for wholesalers, for at least a while. They are just way too time consuming, she sources the hankeys, washes them, irons them, sews them.. you get the idea!

Anyway, I was going to sell the last two girly ones at Harley and Soo, but they were just too pretty to give up. They have found a place in my new baby girl's nursery, in her cradle, as a playmat, for the pram. These little floral vintage patchwork blankeys, are so pretty but also practical, and I can't wait to show them off when my new baby is born next month! Oh, and if you, like me, just can't get enough of them, I still have two boys style blankeys for sale over at the store. Be quick people!


No comments:

Post a Comment